Monday, April 30, 2012

Video Premiere:Rihanna 'Where Have You Been'



I woke up a little early in my off day in observance of one Miss Fundamental Fenty to experience her latest visual for the high octane pop track 'Where have You Been'.In a foreboding sense,I knew that the video would be brilliant seeing that it was in the helms of Dave Meyers(music video/cinematographer extraordinaire). So I viewed the video and immediately after ,I needed time to gather myself.Hemce,the 3 hour delay on this post.
LOOK...
ok.heres a towel...
NOW,
choreography and visuals were the seed to this video.Everything about it was absolutely sensational.
The bajan water nymph emerging from crystallized yet murky waters-unscathed and unbothered..
Then,
Jasmine Fenty  from a Barbados  based Arabia with the dark backlit eyes paired with urban Aladdins and a rough dirt dance stomp--
intrigue!
 African Voodoo priestess  with female cohorts inducting themselves into a tribal temptress tell all. Hips don't lie cunt. That lopsided Miranda wig sent me places I don't think I want to ever return from.
^^^^^^^
THIS!...grrrr

This was my fav scene...
 When this lady decided to frame her vagina with hand performance and voguing-I was DONE. That coochie homage was well unexpected and especially needed.Then she topped it off with a nice pat like 'it' was a good girl.Smh. Rih...

The bridge was transient,eluding and trance like with the octupus arms,muted backgrounds and darkened laterals of the lens.LOVE LOVE LOATHE!!!

Concluding this matriarch of a video,Rih returns back to her absolute abyss as the Bajan pedestrian mermaid and confirms her belief that the idea of finding 'the one' is not a figment of her elusive imagination. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...