Monday, May 30, 2011

Celeb Style Profile:Chris Brown X Tyga X Big Sean X Swizz Beatz///

Breezy Art...Style from Mechanical Dummy on Vimeo.
 I ,for one,have taken an immediate liking to Chris's effortless urban style.What he does that discerns him from the normal epilogue of youthful male fashion is taking exclusive pieces and pairing them with more attainable garments.He also pulls from a more playful sense of style and includes a seriousness to it.I can fucks with that.I love the whole 8o's genre of clothing,that's a given.However ,the way it's executed is always a topic of my discussion.I say wear all your favorites but make sure that it's not too busy and try to shy away from  the look of it being forced.Fashion shouldn't be thought out,it should be blended with a atonement of spontaneity and a sense of liberty.I'm especially contributing the latter to my wardrobe this Summer.Watch me!Get you a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...