Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jurnee Smollet's Lil' Brother naked pics leaked/


I know I'm at least 3 months shy of posting this but I forgot all about these leaked images of 1/3 of the Smollet clan,Jussie's nude pics.Jussie is the youngest of the Smollets,his big sis Jurnee(Eve's Bayou,The Great Debaters,Roll Bounce) being the middle child.I always thought he was the adorable little one that shared the exact charisma as his counterparts.However,these pics  look a little cheap (who's bathroom is this?) and little too online gay dating site-ish.Also,WHY the infamous look over the shoulder ass shot?? Suspect much?


Meat
or
Cake?
I'd smash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so late. Anyway, I thought that was her big brother, not little. Oh well. Um, when he took a pic of those cakes. I said that child is gay. The end. Nothing wrong with being gay.............unless you're a straight woman that wants him to be straight too.

Unknown said...

He's actually 3rd of 6 and Jurnee is # 4

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...