Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Hard Eye Candy (If I Ruled The World)

 If I was the ruler of all means of this universe we encompass as Earth I would have all affirmations of nudity,ass,feet,twizzlers and good music!//////
Take it OFF!
Bounce it FAST!
Let me LICK!
Bite IT!
Turn it UP!
 

this would be for dinner every night...

this would be my personal trainer...


this would be my tattoo artist..

 this would be the traditional sex orientation... 

 this would be on my webcam...

 these would be my suspect Uncles on my father's side...

 this would be my roommate and his friends that always come over uninvited...


 this would be my peeping tom next door neighbor..

 this would be my first menage trois experience..

 this would be my stalker...#1

 this would be waiting on me at home everyday after work...
 
every dude's position would be this...chillmode

every dude would wear this daily...
^this would be stalker #2^
 
this will be my gardener....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...